Sunday, July 20, 2008

Korean hidden temple!


This might seem like a strange photo to upload to this blog. BUT, it was a highlight for me- everyone else was stuck on a low level, after leaving the bus...

But I ran UP a series of stairs, and saw LOTS of transplanted, ancient artifacts that needed to be transplanted, since a damn was being put in, that would destroy old things that were not moved.
(Like myself!)

So, given my interest in things of my own vintage, I was propelled into exploring this ancient Korean site. It seemed very AZTECian...

There were temples, and amazing views from on high.

I thought the bus would leave me behind, as I had RUN up many levels, and NO ONE was in sight! (an EXTREME raritie in Korea!!!!) So, I RAN down many more levels of stairs...

When I made it back to the bus, I saw everyone casually munching on squid snacks, and octopus tentacle appetizers... so, I knew I should have spent more time snapping photos. But, too late now!

Pass me a dried squid brain, please!!

No comments: